Monday, July 16, 2012

summer fun: $5 ads until august 31

Beginning now, I am offering a limited number of $5 ad spots located on the sidebar of my blog, as shown in the picture below. This is a fun and inexpensive way to get the word out about your blog or shop! :)
As my due date approaches for my third little one (September!), I will be preparing for a maternity leave and will not have sponsors for a little while once she is here :) So, $5 ads. A fun little celebration for the rest of the summer :)

Ads will run from now until August 31, and may be purchased at anytime between now and then. For example, if you decide to purchase a $5 ad today, your ad will run (as soon as you send me the button) today until August 31. If you purchase a $5 ad next week, your ad will run that day until August 31. Ad size is 220px x 110px. More information on my blog can be found here. Ads are payable via paypal and are taken on a first come, first serve basis.

Want to purchase a $5 summer ad? Great! Thanks! :)
1. Email me at thecreativeplace(at)gmail(dot)com with "$5 summer ad" in the subject line. Include what email address you would like the paypal invoice to be sent to.
2. Please email me a 220px x 110px ad for your shop or blog. Be sure to include the web address to your shop or blog where you would like the ad to link to.
3. Once payment is received via paypal, your ad will be added immediately to my right sidebar.

*If you have questions, or would like more information, please email me at thecreativeplace(at)gmail(dot)com. I reserve the right to refuse a sponsorship spot if I do not feel it is in line with this blog.

Thank you so much for your readership and thank you for your support! Happy Summer! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment